Whilst considering business objectives, Kamstrup aims at affecting the surrounding environment as little as possible.
Kamstrup aims at being a company with a high level of health, safety and well-being among the employees.
• Prevent pollution, damages and accidents, as well as work related illness in connection with the company’s activities and products
• Have a risk based approach to ESH matters and manage related risks, where applicable
• Work actively to reduce the use of energy and water through energy groups
• Be aware of relevant legislation and ensure compliance
• Set up targets for continuous improvements
• Educate and motivate the employees to actively participate in environmental and occupational health and safety work
• Communicate openly about environmental and occupational health and safety matters, internally as well as externally
• Use subcontractors that act in an environmentally responsible manner
• Ensure that contractors that goes about Kamstrups areas comply with relevant legislation and rules of Kamstrup.