The year that went by and the one to come
From raw data to actionable insights
Why you should choose an ultrasonic meter over a mechanical meter
Fight water loss with smart metering
We combine proven metering technology with next-gen communication technology
Don’t worry – we’ve got both meters and reading systems (which of course are GDPR-compliant)
Kamstrup launches Heat Intelligence
Product news: New analytics platform for water utilities
Endast 13 procent utnyttjar data till fullo
– Learn what Kamstrup does and how you ensure yourself
- Join us for a tour of our production
– Innovative services
– new online calculation tool
– Kamstrup introduces new Temperature sensor
Have you already said goodbye?
- MULTICAL® 603 is our latest future-proof meter
– and why dynamic range is not the whole story
- can the promise of all things digital deliver?
- do you know the full value of your data?
- and the benefits of smart metering
2017 is the time for action
- Unlock the benefits of pressure management and explore the path towards an optimal network pressure
- Protect your revenue with accurate meter reading
- sometimes you have to say goodbye
- the most flexible meter on the market
Do you have an overview of the security threats to your ecosystem?
Sign up for the free webinar and get the answer!
With the replacement of 53,500 meters, AffaldVarmeAarhus anticipates a 40 % reduction in water losses, zero engineer call-outs, and a short payback period on its Euro 33 million investment.
Kamstrup has introduced a new solution for monitoring flow and pressure in your distribution network
Smart metering is not a thing of the future. It is here today. Are you ready to reap the benefits?
When it comes to achieving a high meter reading performance, one size does not fit all.