Kamstrup focuses on both people and the environment
Whilst considering business objectives, Kamstrup aims to affect the surrounding environment as little as possible.
Kamstrup aims to be a company with a high level of health, safety and well-being among the employees.
- Prevent polution, damages, accidents and work related illness in connection with the companys activities and products
- Manage environmental related risks, where applicable
- Use energy, water and raw materials with care
- Be aware of relevante legislation and ensure compliance
- Set up targets for continual improvements
- Educate and motivate the employees to active paticipation in environmental and occupational health & safety work
- Communicate openly about environmental and occupational health & safety matters, internal as well as external
- Use subcontractors that act in an environmentally responsible manner
- Ensure that contractors that goes about Kamstrups areas are in compliance with relevant legislation and rules of Kamstrup
Kamstrup has an environmental management system that is certified in accordance with ISO 14001, and a Occupational Health & Safety management system that is certified in accordance with DS/OHSAS 18001.